The main provisions of the license agreement between the author and the publisher of the journal "Law: History and Modernity" (Tambov State Technical University) are given below.
The journal "Law: History and Modernity" is an open access journal, i.e. provides permanent, full-text access to the author's materials published in it. All articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY) license. Referencing is obligatory when quoting directly from a published source.
The author grants the publisher the rights to use the article in the following ways:
- reproduction of the article or its separate part, as well as the metadata of the article in Russian and English in any form, including on paper and electronic media, in the journal and / or the publisher's databases;
- distribution of the article or its separate part, as well as the article metadata in Russian and English in the journal and / or the publisher's databases;
- placement of the electronic form of the article on the journal website, as well as in databases and electronic library systems;
- processing, including the translation of the article into foreign languages, and the use of the revised (translated) article in the above-mentioned ways.
The publisher may use the article only within the limits of those rights and in the ways provided for in the agreement.
Other rights not directly transferred to the publisher under this agreement, including patent rights to any processes, methods, etc., described by the author in the article, as well as trademark rights, are reserved for the author.
The Publisher undertakes to:
- publish the article in printed and electronic form in accordance with the terms of this agreement, if there is a positive result of preliminary verification, internal evaluation and external review. In accordance with the Regulations on Reviewing scientific articles in the “Law: History and Modernity”, published on the publisher's website, the final decision on the publication of the article is made by the editorial board or in conflict situations by the editor-in-chief.
- ensure that the metadata of the article and / or the full text of the article are sent to Russian and international databases that index the journal.
- to comply with the rights of the author provided for by the current legislation, as well as to protect them and take all necessary measures to prevent copyright infringement by third parties.